Miyerkules, Hunyo 15, 2011

dream diary entry (+ interpretation)

AUGUST 5, 2010

THE DREAM:
I dreamed I live in the town where my special friend lives. I borrowed something from him. He came to my "house" using his bike to get the thing back. But he wasn't speaking or talking at all so I didn't mind him 'till he got mad and leave. I ran after him and apologized. I talked to him for a while, he was dragging his bike along. What we were talking about? FISHES! haha! It was weird because everything was so clear---the place, my house, even the way we talk is so natural! he gave me a ride home afterwards. When I got home, my mom said with gritted teeth, "Wag kang makikipag-close sa lalaking 'yun". There, my dream ended with me wondering why I shouldn't be close with him! haha.

 THE SYMBOLS and their INTERPRATATION:
>SPECIAL FRIEND:

>HOUSE:
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self.  To see a new house in your dream, indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life. You are becoming more emotionally mature.

>BICYCLE:
To dream that you are riding tandem in a bicycle, suggests that you are more accepting with aspects of yourself or of your partner that you have previously rejected.

>FISHES:
To see fish swimming in your dream, signifies insights from your unconscious mind.  Thus to catch a fish, represents insights which have been brought to the surface.

>MOTHER:
To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that need to be worked out with your mother. 
 
>RUNNING AFTER (CHASE DREAMS):
If you are the one doing the chasing, then the dream may highlight your drive and ambition to go after something you want. Or perhaps the dream suggests that you are falling behind and having to catch up with everyone else.

There, there, share your brilliant explanation with me! :')

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento