Huwebes, Nobyembre 24, 2011

The Come back . . . with manga!

it's been a while since the last time i posted here. reasons?
1. I forgot my password (i remembered it now, no worries.. ^^)
2. been busy with school works
3. been so engrossed with anime/manga!

anyway, I'm back so let's continue with our list.
for the meantime, I will be talking about mangas/animes since this is what I do when I have spare time. ^^;

MANGA--is a japanese comic book that is read from right to left. Unlike the american or other comic books, mangas are read from the back page going front. This is surely a new and interesting way of reading. Most animes are based on mangas such the mainstream animes Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and the like.

I have been a great fan of manga, and anime. If you have free time, reading one will surely make it worth while. :']

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento