Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Potter mania forever!

Here comes the last installation of the worldwide phenomenon!
HARRY POTTER and the DEATHLY HALLOWS PART2 premiers on July 15 here in the Philippines! I can't hide my excitement already! haha!
I watched all harry potter movies from HPSS/HPPS to HPDH1 all over again to refresh my mind for the last part!
It's amazing how an innocent child will come into a deadly battle in the end!
I remember the last time I watched HPDH1, I cried in my room as I look at  my HP mags! haha!
I just realized, I will miss the HP jargons! hahaha.

I will take this opportunity to say them again...
Hogwarts, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Dumbledore, Invisibility cloak, Quidditch, Nimbus, Firebolt, Diagon Alley, Muggles, witches, wizards, dementors, death eaters, He-who-musn't-be-named, Room of requirements, Platform 9 3/4, Crumpled-horned snorkack, goblins, house elves, bertie bott's every flavor bean, chocolate frog, Ministry of Magic, Minister of Magic, Animagus, Azkaban, Forbidden Forest, Avada Kedvra, Wingardium Leviosa, Monster book of Monsters, robes, cauldron, Hogwarts Express . . . gosh! i can go forever! hahaha..
Anyway, I will share to you photos of HP that I love.. note that i don't own any of these.





























Gawd! I will miss going to theaters/movie houses just to watch the movie! T.T


I would to commend one of my inspiration in writing, J.K. Rowling, for a job super duper well excellent done!!!
Also, ofcourse i would like to extend my gratitude to the casts and crews of the film (especially the trio Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Wtson and Rupert Grint and super especially Evanna Lynch!)
Good luck to your future career!!


oh well, the movie might end as the books but the memory and the history will remain forever in the heart of all fans. . . and maybe some muggles too! haha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento